Friday, May 22, 2009

Oliver Church, meet Oliver Church

So, today I had the opportunity to visit an elementary school and do a presentation for my Living Dead book. There were about 50 kids there. I showed them my website, talked about the characters and the story, etc..., and then did a Q and A session. I feel it went really well...not to mention that through the process of it I sold 15 books just today. Of course, hopefully it will generate even more sales in the future.

If you haven't seen my website (or haven't seen it recently) check it out. http://www.folkprophet.com I've done quite a bit of work on it lately, particularly the Oliver Church and Living Dead pages. Danae's page for Grandpa Click-Click still needs work, but it's coming along bit by bit.

I've also picked up a new author that I just signed a contract with, so I'll have a new book coming out for the company sometime in the future and I'm quite excited about that.

Anyhow, it was a whole lot of fun for me to visit with the kids. Here's a picture of me showing them the image of Oliver Church from the Oliver Church website:

3 comments:

The Stig and The Pickle said...

That is so cool Charles. Good job on fulfilling your dreams. I still need to buy this book, I'm really excited to read it. Hope you and Bry are doing well. We love you guys.

Mike and Kari said...

So where were you presenting? Just curious.

Charles Dail Nielson said...

Lakeview...er...I think...elementary. Somewhere in Provo off the center street exit and west of there.