I love the first pic on the last post, and the first one on this post, they really show how much is being done. That is very exciting, I bet you finally feel as if things are moving forward and starting to come together!
I'm only able to get the pic because of the tremendous dirt pile next door that I can climb atop. Once they remove that dirt, that angle will sadly go away. :(
We are very excited. Even Roger's impressed by how fast they're moving.
2 comments:
I love the first pic on the last post, and the first one on this post, they really show how much is being done. That is very exciting, I bet you finally feel as if things are moving forward and starting to come together!
I'm only able to get the pic because of the tremendous dirt pile next door that I can climb atop. Once they remove that dirt, that angle will sadly go away. :(
We are very excited. Even Roger's impressed by how fast they're moving.
Post a Comment