Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sink choices

So, we think we're pretty set upon our faucet choice. But we're second guessing our sink. We think either classic white (because it looks so sharp in the bathroom sink), jet black to match the appliances, or the gray stone look we originally planned. So, any of you who read the blog, please comment and let us know what you think. Here are the choices approximated via photoshop onto the counter top.

1. White. It's a classic. (See down a few posts for the bathroom sink pic).


2. Black. (Look below to see the kitchen with the other appliances and see how this might fit in nicely).


3. Gray. It looks like stone and it would be different and stand out. But we're second guessing it because we don't like the stainless steel...and gray's kinda the same color.

10 comments:

devanddar said...

I personally like classic white - but I think in your dark kitchen the black would look great! I think white would stand out too much, and look out of place. I don't like the grey. So my vote is black!

Becca said...

I think I like the grey best. :)

E said...

I'm for the black. Generally, I like the classic white, but black looks good with your other choices. I like it best with the faucet. JMHO

The Stig and The Pickle said...

I like the gray. The black kind of stands out and the white, is well just run of the mill. Like you said classic, everyone has a white sink. Blah. The black just runs together with the countertops and your other appliance choices. My vote is the gray.

Nathalie said...

I vote gray.

Marcus Hadlock said...

I vote black or grey- white would look stupid with black appliances

jer said...

black

Chris said...

"Black"

Charles Dail Nielson said...

Tally is 3 for gray and 5 for black.

Bryony said...

You do all realize that its stainless steel and not very pretty right now, and is likely to stay way for a while? Meaning, those of you coming to visit any time soon shouldn't expect a great sink. :)

:( Too bad I'm poor right now. Soon. Hopefully. Thanks for all your input!