And from the other point of view:
Charles in the kitchen, and beyond we see the living room:
Stairs. Whoo hoo.
Here's a pic of our view at the actual rear left window (the larger one) as it will actually be actually. This is the window in the living room you can see beyond Charles two pics up.
And the same window with the view to the right. As you can see, we're pretty high up and have a pretty good view all around. Even the barn behind us doesn't really block much. Imagine if we'd built a two story. Then we might even be able to see over the stinking tree.
And...across the way, the roof is coming...the roof is coming...the roof is coming...the roof........
p.s.s.p.s.s.p.s. For those of you who aren't in the know...you can click on pictures to see them bigger.
2 comments:
This so exciting. I hope leaving a comment on here works today, it hasn't in the past. Your house sure is coming together. Keep it coming. Love you guys and can't wait to see you.
Your comments get left. They just have to go through 'moderation' first...meaning I get an email and approve them. That way I can edit profanity and the like in case anyone thinks such things are funny. I have it set so absolutely anyone can comment. So I have to moderate it.
Post a Comment