Hey guys, I love it. It is looking great! Please keep posting pics since I can't come by and see it myself.
Is there a flat spot out back for a deck or something? Just wondering. You could put in a screened room so the bugs wouldn't get you, and then just enjoy the views. Which, by the way, are spectacular. You get to look at my favorite mountain - Timp - right out the back.
There's a bit of room for a deck. Not too deep, but it could go across the whole back of the house. Yeah...with the mosquitoes out there a screened room would be a good idea.
We'll definately keep posting. We're very excited.
I can't believe how quickly things are moving now! It seems like it took forever to get things going, but once they did - whew! Speedy speedy! It looks great! Plus, I love Dana's suggestion above, I think you should make the most of your fantastic view! Devin
5 comments:
Hey guys, I love it. It is looking great! Please keep posting pics since I can't come by and see it myself.
Is there a flat spot out back for a deck or something? Just wondering. You could put in a screened room so the bugs wouldn't get you, and then just enjoy the views. Which, by the way, are spectacular. You get to look at my favorite mountain - Timp - right out the back.
Dana
There's a bit of room for a deck. Not too deep, but it could go across the whole back of the house. Yeah...with the mosquitoes out there a screened room would be a good idea.
We'll definately keep posting. We're very excited.
I can't believe how quickly things are moving now! It seems like it took forever to get things going, but once they did - whew! Speedy speedy! It looks great! Plus, I love Dana's suggestion above, I think you should make the most of your fantastic view!
Devin
HI I AM A VENT, that picture says.
Except it doesn't speak English so what it really says is, "Hola. Yo soy respiradero."
* note: babelfish translation of I am a vent...
Post a Comment