Another book trailer...this time for my book. Check it out: Note that the second button on the right at the bottom will put the video into fullscreen mode.
So both of your commercials look awesome. I am so impressed. And the house looks great and did you have a fun time trick or treating? I just got done posting most of our August vacation on our blog so I think that Halloween will be next. We went trick or treating and had a blast. Hope ya'll are doing well. Love you guys and once again, amazing commercials.
2 comments:
GREAT music on both of the ads Charles!
Dana
So both of your commercials look awesome. I am so impressed. And the house looks great and did you have a fun time trick or treating? I just got done posting most of our August vacation on our blog so I think that Halloween will be next. We went trick or treating and had a blast. Hope ya'll are doing well. Love you guys and once again, amazing commercials.
Post a Comment