Looks awesome you guys. Congrats on finally being in AND thanks for taking us out there to see it when we were in town. We had a really good day that day. We love you guys. Talk to you later.
Dudes, the house looks great BUT I look at your blog everyday and there still hasn't been a new blog. Tell us something. Hope ya'll are good. We love you.
5 comments:
I really like that faucet! Glad things are finally working for you guys and you can get settled in. :)
Looks awesome you guys. Congrats on finally being in AND thanks for taking us out there to see it when we were in town. We had a really good day that day. We love you guys. Talk to you later.
Love the faucet!
Dudes, the house looks great BUT I look at your blog everyday and there still hasn't been a new blog. Tell us something. Hope ya'll are good. We love you.
I think you need one more post...pictures of the final product with your stuff in it. (think about how you would photograph it if you had to sell it)
Just a thought
Mr Sir.
Post a Comment