Sunday, October 19, 2008

Eight Months Later

Well, a lot has happened since the last time we posted. We've moved and...well...we got some cats. That's about it really...so I guess lots hasn't really happened.

Anyhow, one thing that did happen was TAXES!!! Grrr! I had to sell my camera and most of my equipment. I have just recently been able to purchase a new camera...so here's the latest pics...a few months late.

A few notes: These pictures have not been retouched in any way. The first month results had some color and eye effects...These are straight from the camera. Bryony wants to point out that she hasn't been able to tan yet...but she will before our final results. And no, we're not there yet. Though there is definitely some great improvement. We've had a few setbacks and, really, getting into the shape we're fighting for is HARD! But we're getting there and will try and have more regular updates. We have fun with the photo-shoots and work on the lighting and modeling skills (well, Bry works on her modeling skills...I just stand there and try not to look stupid.) The lighting kit I have isn't ideal...but I'm definitely learning stuff. I also don't have very great lenses right now. I also used much harsher light on my pics than on Bry's.

So, here they are:





Here's an alternate of Bryony that's a more standard results pose: (Note: this one has a minor amount of retouching on the face.)



No comments: