Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Before Pictures

Well, Bryony and I have decided that we are going to get into fitness competition shape over the next 6 months. (Not that we're going to actually compete in a fitness competition...but we want to be in that good of shape). We set ourselves some very rigid standards and goals -- and if we meet the goals? DISNEYWORLD!

Anyhow, part of the plan is to do pictures every month. So here are the starting pictures..or 'before' pictures, if you will. They are embarrassing, but we did slouch, stick our bellies out as much as possible and look miserable. :) In future months we'll try and look as good as possible (suck in the gut, stand up straight, smile, etc...) Also, I just purchased a new stobe-lighting set for myself with umbrellas and softboxes, etc... Should improve the photography as well. I intend on using the pictures not only as a marker for how well we're doing, but also to learn studio photography and lighting better.

No comments: